Showcase your talent in FAME’s annual ALL SAINTS LIVE!
Fine Arts Matters in Education, FAME
We are so fortunate that All Saints offers a premier visual and performing Fine Arts program to students from grades pre-K to 12. FAME works to support the fine arts department, both faculty and students, through the giving of our time, our talents, and our financial gifts. Regardless of age or interest, FAME is here to offer a helping hand. In the past, FAME has purchased a long list of equipment and supplies requested by our faculty, and the list just keeps growing! Through our fundraising, FAME provides yearly enrichment programs for every student at All Saints.
FAME stays busy throughout the year. Below is a list of FAME activities, each requiring volunteers.
- All Saints LIVE! – Our all school talent showcase
- Fine Arts Month – April is full of special events, enrichments, and student performances for every age
- Classics Under The Stars – A new event to be held during Fine Arts Month
- All school spring musical
- All Saints Student Art Exhibit – setting up, opening night, and tearing down
- Assist the fine arts department with ticket sales to the Christmas Madrigal Dinner and the spring all school musical
- Coordinate DVD sales of our many student performance videos
- Financial aid given to students who are required to travel to fine arts competitions that are included in our curriculum such as regional and state contests
- Letter jackets to Upper School students who letter in fine arts
- Organize the Upper School Coffee House and Lalapalooza events
- Host the Upper School Fine Arts Banquet in the spring
None of this would be possible without the generosity of our members. Our primary income is generated by the sale of both memberships and FAME T-shirts, which can be worn by students in all grade levels on Fridays. FAME offers various levels of membership, all of which include early ticket sales for fine arts ticketed events. There are numerous opportunities to get involved throughout the year for all grade levels!